jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2013

Floating

Finally I can feel there is something after that concept of "you" in my life.
 I feel empty, satisfied but empty... Like if I've already loved what I needed to, what I wanted to... What I was supposed to... And I feel like floating. An Empty house full of dreams that never became true, did they? A heart once again full of this artificial stench leaked from frustration that makes me wonder: 

where did I let you go? And why?

Yes, I can be broken, yes I can miss you.

But as for the natural way of things, the more I am getting nostalgic and weak, you will grow stronger and more confident, regaining yourself while I start to lose myself. Something big will crack this situation, destroying it or making it anything but fun.

Have a nice day, I need to sleep:......

No hay comentarios: