miércoles, 10 de abril de 2013

Left to rot...



So... she did it... big time! se practically erased her existence out of my reach.

Why?

I don't know... I figured that after talking with her she was going to remain a little more "tuned" with me, I guess it was just child-like hopes I had.

The worst part:

It is NOT the first time.

Since this has happened to me before with some other people I'm beggining to wonder...
Is is something wrong with me?

Then I rememeber that "selon elle" everything in me was wrong.

Maybe I'm wrong, but just for her, if losing any kind of communication with her it's the price for being myself, I think it's a cheap price, she was already missing from my life, this is just like accepting the fate that:
  1. She suddenly died.
  2. She was kidnapped and nobody knows where she is.
  3. She never existed, I'm mad and I created 5 years of stories just to keep my mind busy.
You can chose. I just feel "left to rot"





In the meantime... I just wanna shout desperatedley: WHERE ARE YOU?

No hay comentarios: